Terms of Reference
“Training of the Trainers (Training, Consulting and Coaching Techniques)
Assignment duration: Two days workshop/ToT
Assignment dates (tentative): September or early October 2016
The International Business College Mitrovica (IBCM) in Kosovo is an internationally registered not-for-profit educational foundation. IBCM offers internationally accredited bachelor degrees in International Sales and Marketing, Public Administration and Environmental Studies and Agriculture.
In 2014, IBCM launched training, consulting and capacity building services for individual professionals and organizations. Primary target groups for training and capacity building services (through coaching and consulting) are local and regional SMEs, larger companies such as banks, NGOs and the public sector (municipalities, ministries). Training fields include agriculture, management, business planning, accounting, marketing and sales, local economic development policies and others.
IBCM training and capacity building service offers aim to achieve a distinctive positioning in the market place with the following key strengths:
The purpose of the workshop/ToT is to strengthen the capabilities of IBCM faculty in adult education by applying instruments and techniques for designing and planning, delivering and monitoring training and capacity building coaching and consulting services (often to small group of people or one to one). The workshop/ToT should furthermore help IBCM to refine and build on a toolbox for adult professional training and education.
IBCM is seeking an external trainer who will deliver a two-days workshop/ToT for IBCM trainers/lecturers in Mitrovica (IBCM premises). The workshop/ToT will be attended by 12-15 IBCM teachers/trainers and IBCM business development staff (estimation).
The expect outcomes of the two-days training are as follows:
– Assessment of current skills of IBCM teachers and trainers in the field of professional training and consulting
– Understanding of specifics of professional training and consulting among participants, especially of short-term services delivery.
– Enabling participants to design and plan, to deliver and to monitor training services delivery to adult professionals, and capacity building coaching and consulting services appropriate to different target groups and various timelines (e.g techniques on short term assignments vs longer ones) .
– Enabling IBCM to refine and build on a knowledge base and toolbox in the field of professional training and consulting services.
– Produce a manual for training participants that includes an overview on the training content, techniques and tools as well as further information and links to relevant materials and tools.
– Written final report and checklist to monitor the training outcome and to provide recommendations for further capacity building in this field.
Required skills and competencies:
Interested candidates may contact (please provide CV; motivation letter; list of references; indication of day rate) to: Gzim Idrizi/IBCM HR Manager, email@example.com. Last day of acceptance of applications is 9th September 2016.
© 2018 - International Business College Mitrovica | All rights reserved