On Tuesday, December 17th, 54 students of the International Business College Mitrovica (IBCM) have graduated with Academy Profession (AP) international degrees. On top of their IBCM degrees all IBCM AP graduates have received a double degree from the Danish Lillebaelt Academy of Professional Higher Education (EAL). The new IBCM graduates have completed two years of studies in Marketing and Management, Public Administration or Environmental and Agricultural Management.
As part of their studies, every AP graduate has completed an internship of at least 12 weeks and has written an English language thesis. Several of our AP graduates have completed their internship at well-known international organisations, such as ProCredit Bank, Nikola Tesla Airport in Belgrade, Tietgen Competence Centre in Denmark and the Great Plains Institute in the United States of America.
IBCM is an international college. Students have the opportunity to spend a part of their studies abroad. AP graduates that have completed an internship abroad or have seized the opportunity with the IBCM to study abroad are Biljana Krsmanovic (Denmark), Flamur Abasaji (USA), Dardan Bala (USA), Saberganje Beqiri (USA), Jelisaveta Djokic (Denmark), Antigona Uka (USA), Adnan Junozovic (Bosnia) and Denis Junozovic (Bosnia).
Together with this new generation of AP graduates the IBCM has experienced a tremendous growth:
– The IBCM has grown from 91 students in September 2011 to 282 students in October 2013;
– When these students joined the IBCM in September 2011, the IBCM had been constructing a 2nd floor for the old campus. Now, in January 2014 a big new campus with 2000 m2 space opens its doors;
– In order to facilitate studying and working abroad for IBCM students and graduates, the IBCM became internationally institutionally and programme accredited in January 2013;
– Bilateral partnerships have been signed with institutions in Denmark, Portugal and Lithuania;
– MoU’s have been signed with international organisations, such as UNICEF, the Nis Chamber of Commerce and the Danish Refugee Council;
– The IBCM has become a testing centre of the British Council in June 2013.
The IBCM congratulates all AP graduates!
© 2018 - International Business College Mitrovica | All rights reserved